50 is the new 40 your getting closer to senior citzen discounts keep moving ---- keeps you young (grandkids will help me with this) the last fifty go faster than the first fifty so enjoy
Carolan said... Hi Judy, I can't believe I actually found your blog ("amazing" huh)! It looks great. You are "amazing" to beable to do that. It will be even more "amazing" if I can figure out how to leave this comment. It is an "amazing" day isn't it. It must be because it is your birthday! So "happy", "happy" birthday Judy. I am so "happy" to have you in our family. I appreciate all you do and your "happy" attitude. It really is a "happy" day too. Love ya! Carolan
1 comment:
Carolan said...
Hi Judy,
I can't believe I actually found your blog ("amazing" huh)! It looks great. You are "amazing" to beable to do that. It will be even more "amazing" if I can figure out how to leave this comment. It is an "amazing" day isn't it. It must be because it is your birthday! So "happy", "happy" birthday Judy. I am so "happy" to have you in our family. I appreciate all you do and your "happy" attitude. It really is a "happy" day too. Love ya! Carolan
October 8, 2007 12:07 PM
Post a Comment